אנא קראו לפני רכישת מנויים, כרטיסיות ומוצרים
Code of Conduct
Darma Yoga Code of Conduct
Please read before purchasing subscriptions, card indexes and products
Subscriptions and Card Indexes:
• Subscriptions and card indexes are a product purchased by installments, and not a service which is renewed every month.
• There is no refund for subscriptions and card indexes, except for flexible subscription, specified below.
• Subscriptions and card indexes are private and cannot be transferred (except for special cases which are approved by the studio)
• Flexible subscription: a flexible subscription has 2 exit points, after 3 months and after 6 months, with a written notice provided two weeks before the exit point, you can get a refund, and the sum taken for the passing months is according to the price of the 3- or 6- months subscription accordingly. The credit is done by the credit card company. It is impossible to exit in other times, apart from the 2 specified exit points, and the definition of the laws of the State of Israel.
• Freezing: prolonging the subscription validity for unused time during the subscription. You can freeze subscriptions for a period of up to 10 days for every three months, with an advanced notice only (no retrospective freezing), for a minimum time of 7 days for every freezing period. There is no relation between freezings and exit points, which remain unchanged.
• Medical approvals: upon presenting a medical letter stating your inability to practice yoga, including relevant dates, the validity of the subscription or card index will be extended according to the dates specified. This freezing is not included in the allowed freezings. A medical refund will be given only if one can no longer practice yoga permanently.
Darma Shop Products
• You can receive a complete refund or credit to purchase subscriptions, card indexes and products within 14 days from your purchase, on any products of the Darma Shop, except for baby carriers, as specified below, as long as the product and the packaging is completely new including its labels. A product which was opened, whose label was removed or if it is not new (for instance, a worn shirt) will not be replaced or accredited.
• The price of the baby carriers sold in the Darma Shop includes 200 NIS of guidance fee. This sum will be diminished from the baby carrier price in the case of a refund. A return of the baby carrier is possible within 14 days when the baby carrier, the labels, the manual and all the accessories are completely new. A credit to purchase subscriptions, card indexes and products will be provided for the full purchase sum, if the product is found worthy of returning, as specified above.
• A flawed product will be replaced with an identical product or an identical product of a different color. If the product cannot be provided, its price will be returned in cash or credit.
• We do not allow the entrance of students who arrive late to class.
• The Darma Center preserves the right to conduct changes in the schedule including times, lesson types and teachers, at all times.
• Participation in advanced classes is subject to an approval of the studio and to your level of practice.
• The Darma Center does not oblige to provide parking spaces for its clients, it is usually possible to enter the building parking lot after 17:00 and on Friday mornings, and by arriving to class on time.
• The Darma Center is not responsible for students’ belongings.